Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Days 5 & 6

So, what did days 5 and 6 bring? It was interesting to say the least.

On day 5, I was down another 3 pounds. Yes....the happy dance. I did an apple day to trigger losing additional water as you now know. Once you do that, it sort of resets the body's ability to only hold the fluid it should. So, once you do that, you are READY.

The reality is that this is MUCH needed in order to continue, so again, following the protocol is important. What did I have for lunch?

I had.........

Grilled chicken tenders, with an all natural barbecue sauce, and a green salad with balsamic vinaigrette. You can enjoy life no HCG, it's true! Naturally, I drank a liter of Gerolsteiner. No, it isn't beer guys. It's mineral water.

The key is the using the HCG formulation with the amino acids, because you will never feel hungry.

I know..

Crazy, right?

For dinner? I had a herb mixed salad, with sliced hydroponic tomato, and shredded chicken. Yes, it was great with Balsamic Vinaigrette, and I had stopped at Wendy's to get an iced team with lemon. On this note guys, do yourself a favor;

Be absolutely sure you only use Stevia.

For one, the body will start to detox as you do HCG, simply because you are losing fat, and fat is what holds toxins in the body.

Naturally, your tissues do..however, you need to understand that drinking a 2 gallons of water per day is optimal.

Why?

You need to make sure you stay hydrated, and it helps your body absorb the vitamins and minerals you take in addition to what is in the HCG mix. 

So...

I say all of THAT to say this;

STEVIA is not a sweetener of any kind, HOWEVER. You need to know that artificial sweeteners are loaded with chemicals which are toxins in the body. Don't underestimate what eliminating those from your diet can do.

As a trial, based on the "myth" that Splenda causes some folks to have nightmares, I decided after 9 days of being Splenda free to use it in my iced tea last night. I had the strangest dreams ever.

I am not saying I had hallucinations, BUT......

Many folks have reported similar findings. Could it be?

You have to try things for yourself, so you may NOT get the same reaction. Remember, this is all about trial and error for my book folks.

Until tomorrow, EAT better!

Tammy Coffin-Hana



No comments:

Post a Comment