Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HCG, Days 15 and 16

Day 15 was a day when I woke up to a scale that was stalemate. What do I mean by that? I hadn't lost anything but my mind! I just stayed the same, which is better than gaining I will say that! So, why does this happen? Water retention and constipation!

Let's get real, what you DO, or don't DO I should say is a serious matter! If you become constipated during the course of this diet don't be surprised. While your half apple in the morning has fiber, and your green salad has fiber, you still aren't eating as much as you normally do. So, nothing is moving! That is the only discreet way I can think to say that!

Two things that help are fiber supplements, and with this you must be careful. You need to be sure that it has the right stuff; natural laxative elements, not Dulcolax or other commercial brands. That will be a temporary solution, but because they contain Docusate Sodium, they only cause you to bloat more.

Also, you can use a great supplement by Irwin's Naturals, called "Bloat Away", and it works great. It has potassium to make up for what you are losing. Take Magnesium too, because you need it regardless. The American diet is so deficient of Magnesium that is why America is ill! Well, it's ill for plenty of reasons, but that is a good start.

ON Day 15 I ate my half apple for breakfast, and for lunch I had a green salad, and 100 grams of baked chicken. For dinner, I had a few chicken fillets again, and had green beans. While green beans aren't on the list, I have found they don't affect me negatively.

Between the fibers and water I drink, I was down two pounds again on Day 16.

As of Day 16, I weighed in having lost a total of 16.5 pounds total which is great. By the time I end the first phase at 21 days, I will probably at 21 pounds down or a just over which is typical. It's different for everyone, but sticking to the plan will get you there.

For your Health and Encouragement,

Tammy Coffin-Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment