Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HCG, Days 9 and 10

Well, I know you are all wondering why the post is technically a day late, and believe me I can explain. It was a long weekend with a sick kitty, and I am grateful that there are some signs of promise. It hasn't been easy, especially when we were under the impression that it might be fatal.

Anyhow, back to the diet! Days 9 and 10 are not real exciting, but I will tell you this. Each day, it does get easier, and you become accustomed to eating the much smaller portions that you weren't used to eating before. I mean, even if your portions were small, believe me these are smaller still! With only 100 grams of meat, and one cup of vegetables, you feel like you are getting to the bottom of the food supply. Get used to it, because a shortage is coming!

On day 9 when I weighed in, I had lost one pound, and the same for day 10, so as of day 10, I was officially 13 pounds lighter. You have to stick to the plan, and that is the best advice I can give. Drinking a gallon of water a day or more is also helpful, and will really help curb hunger if you have it. The first week is the hardest, but when you see results every day, it really makes a difference. It's the only diet I know of where you can see your scale go down somewhat every day.

Now, for one word of wisdom; use fiber caplets to help you keep your bowels moving. I know, I know, it's gross, but we all do it, so who cares? Fiber is essential to every diet, and if you are constipated and bloated then you won't be able to lose weight. Lots of water will help you avoid water retention, but constipation can bring it back to the surface. Fibers are great to use during this time, and will keep you drinking water all day long.

That is all for now, and if any of you have questions, please don't hesitate to email me or call. Until next post, here is to becoming skinty!

For your health and encouragement,

Tammy Coffin-Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment