Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

Thank you for taking the time to visit my new blog on HCG! As many of you know, I have done it before, but a lot of you have questions for me which I love. That means you are interested in living a healthier life, and losing not just weight, but losing fat. I can tell you from experience that the HCG diet is the only way to reset your hypothalamus gland so that you can achieve true fat loss. Once you do it, you will never be the same.

The HCG diet isn't for those who only need to lose a few pounds, but if you are wanting to lose 10 to 200 pounds this is something you should consider. While I cannot diagnose you, treat you or cure you, I can attest to all the benefits of HCG, how it works, and why it works.

I will be posting daily, so that you can take the journey with me, and read for yourself what is going on in my journey with round three of HCG. I will share with you what I lost the first time, the second time, and now you can watch daily as I begin to shrink, and as I go into the maitenance phase. My goal by posting this blog is to help you, and provide you with real information from someone who has been there done that!

You might decide this isn't for you; and that is perfectly okay. No matter what you choose to do for yourself, I will provide tips that will work no matter what program you are on, that can maybe fill in the gaps of what you haven't been told. My intention is to have fun, but I want to provide information, and what I have learned about good, natural nutrition over modern medicine and processed foods.

You can forget what all of these exercise and diet gurus tell you; they filling your mind with hopelessness and things that just don't work, long term. That is what this is all about; what happens in the now, and what happens in the future. I want you to be happy and to achieve health and wellness so you can live life to the fullest. Get ready to raise your glasses, in a toast to celebrate new life, and along the way get a little wisdom!

To encourage you,

Tammy Coffin-Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment