Sunday, April 17, 2011

HCG, Days 13 and 14

Hey all! Feeling energetic and shrinking in the right spots! Isn't it great? I have been able to accomplish more this week than I had in the two weeks prior combined; if you do HCG you will find this to be true.

Day 13 was a busy day, but I still managed to keep up with everything. The first time around plan it carefully so that you don't run into snags along the way. If you know you will be busy, then plan accordingly and if you can try to eat at the same time every day. For example, I had a meeting at 11:45, but I asked my colleague if she wanted to make it a lunch meeting. I typically eat no later than 12:30, so I knew if the meeting ran over, I would be in trouble.

Eating out is difficult, and isn't recommended, but if you have discipline it isn't so bad. I try to pick places I know where I can get modified versions of items and make it work, and more than likely have some left over. I went to Applebee's and had the garlic herb chicken, but rather than having them put on the garlic herb butter, I just had the grilled chicken and steamed brocolli with some seasoning. Seasonings are perfectly fine, butter is not!

Garlic is fine too, in fact the fresh herbs you can use the better off you are. Garlic is healing, reducing inflammation and helps to fight off viruses and bacteria. Salt is okay too, but very limited. So, this all went down with a glass of water with lemon.

I also recommend giving injections at the same time every day to ensure that the HCG stays in your system at the same level. Differing times too much will throw you into hunger pangs, just a word of advice. Keeping yourself on a schedule is good regardless, and can help keep you organized in business too.

For dinner, try to eat something different like white fish. This was a good choice and I had Ruby Tuesday's Creole Catch, grilled. The seasonings are fantastic, and I had sliced tomato with basalmic vinegrette. The veggies are tough because you are limited, and in this case you generally have no problem finding steamed broccoli. Asparagus is okay, but isn't one of my favorites.

Overall, you can still eat with flavor and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. HCG is limited, but flavor doesn't have to be. Any questions? Just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment