Friday, April 15, 2011

HCG, Days 11 and 12

So, this week has been a little crazy, and thus I got behing in blogging but you know how it goes. The bad days make you feel not so successful, and then when things go well you change your mind. Either way, working through things is better than avoiding it; trust me on that one.

On Day 11, I had discovered that I had only lost a half pound, so naturally that set me off, but my suspicion was that I was holding water. I was looking back over my meals for the previous day, and sure enough, I had discovered that I had used Italian salad dressing on my green salad because I didn't have anything else at the time. No biggie I thought!

Dressings contain sugar and lots of sodium, Italian being one of the lightest still plays tricks on you. Especially during HCG you are sensitive to all of that which is why the diet is so limited. So, my advice is what you do, don't divert from the plan! Sticking to it is better than not sticking to it, just trust me on that one. I know, I have done it twice already. I can tell you that medicines that effect your hormones can also have as much to do with these changes as what you eat, but I will go into that more later.

That day, I also had my half apple which helps with water, and taking fiber will keep things moving to keep you from retaining water too. I think I already mentioned this, but constipation will cause you to gain weight, so avoid it upfront!

Drinking one to two gallons of water a day is ideal as well, especially while taking vitamins. You have to keep your organs from drying out, and keep yourself hydrated. The more hydrated you are, the less likely you are to retain water. There are plenty of reasons to drink water, and they are all good reasons!

Well, this is all I have for now, but as always feel free to email me with any questions, or call me too. I am here to encourage and support those who wish to try it, or maybe just need a few tricks and tips that work no matter what option you choose. Some things I have learned along the way with this diet are helpful at any time. Get some good sleep!

For your health and encouragement,

Tammy Coffin-Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment