Friday, April 8, 2011

HCG, Days 5 and 6

Trying to maintain a strict diet is tough when life is busy. I can't imagine trying to do this with children, because cooking for others while doing your own thing has to be a lot harder. The funny part is, my husband says it inspires him to eat better, because he sees the discipline this requires and he struggles with that. The thing is, he has better metabolism than I do so it doesn't effect him the same way. No two bodies are the same.

I have to tell you that now I am ten pounds down, and I feel great. The best part is feeling great, the weight loss is an added bonus. The first few days are the hardest, but by day 6 you begin to cruise and you have less of that psychological factor playing on your mind. You aren't thinking about what you can't have anymore, you just do it. Looking at food doesn't phase you as much, and as you follow with each day it gets easier. You see yourself differently and you view food differently. I learned the first time around with a lot of studying what is truly good for you and what is bad.

What most people think is healthy is not. One example is whole grains;  they promote belly fat because they increase your insulin. Again, if you are bean pole, then you probably need them, otherwise forget it.

The only reason I do HCG is because of my thyroid. The thyroid controls your metabolism, therefore when it it not functioning, you can either gain or lose depending on what it's doing. Once my thyroid was removed, I gained a whopping 100 pounds within 45 days. My conversation with the doctor went something like this: " Doctor, my hair is falling out, I can barely get out of bed, and I am gaining weight so fast you wouldn't believe me." Her reply? " Eat less and exercise". For those who don't have a normal metabolism that doesn't work, and calories and exercise aren't the only components to losing the weight. A metabolic disturbance calls for something more; HCG.

HCG is the only diet proven to reset the hypothalamus gland to keep it working. Wants the gland is reset, weight loss becomes achievable. HCG metabolizes fat, and the study that ATW Simeons M.D. did proves that it works. The FDA says no, but I get their persepective. HCG isn't for everyone, but it is the healthiest method to jumpstart weightloss, reset the hypothalamus gland, and actually eat your fat.

That's right; HCG actually eats fat so you achieve true fat loss which ultimately ends up in weight loss. Why? Because you don't gain more fat cells, they simply expand. Diet gurus and nutritionists are lying through their teeth to those who are looking in desperation and shame on them. They want you to buy their program or their video, but yet they know nothing about you.

I am six days in with real results and better energy, sleep, and the body is detoxing. The best part? With the no starches no sugars, my sinus infection disappeared, and all without the help of antibiotic which doctors love to prescribe. Not being heard can be frustrating, and that is a big part of why I am doing the blog and writing the book. There are so many people out there suffering, and the naysayers of the diet often can't relate to what I have been through.

HCG is ridiculed, but again, I get that. I know people order drops, which aren't that effective, proven by research. Much of that has to do with not giving themselves the proper dosage, and it works better in the bloodstream, which is why I do injections. So, you have tons of people ordering it and they have no idea why they are ordering it, and they haven't researched it. I did study it for one year prior to the trial, and after the first time I knew I would do it again because I had a long way to go.

Don't be afraid of what you don't understand, but don't criticize it either. My life was changed because of it; not becase of weight loss, but my body functions at a more optimal level, and my endocrine glands are functioning better too. Let the FDA and most medical doctors say what they want, but they have very little nutritional education in the first place. Three credit hours isn't enough. What doesn't get them kickbacks doesn't go on the list-ever.

Until tomorrow my friends stay well!

To your health and encouragement,

Tammy Coffin-Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment